A rare full set Omega Constellation with original box and papers, on a later Omega Jubilee bracelet with spare endlink which the watch came with, which was probably swapped out at some stage. It does look really good on this watch.
The watch itself is in lovely original shape with Omega logo floating on the crystal, signed crown and minty dial.
The watch's papers state it was purchased at Mappen & Webb LTD on the 9th November, 1966.
The watch also has its original Chronometer cerificate with matching movement number.
1963 Omega Constellation Full Set
- 35 mm Stainless Steel screwback
- Original Omega signed decangonal crown
- Reference - 167.005
- Automatic wind
- Caliber 551 non -date
- Functions with accuracy, winds very smoothly
- Production 1963
- Original sunburst silver dial with applied gold markers
- Original luminous hands
- Signed Original crystal
- Stainless steel beads of rice bracelet
- Original box with fully signed paperwork (Purchased at Mappin & Webb.)
- Spare bracelet links