1964 Universal Genève Polerouter
The 60's Universal Genève Polerouter Date are arguably some of the most beautifully designed watches ever made. The design, from the twisted lugs, to the cut out date with cyclops, and glossy crosshair dial are mouth watering. The design, born from Gerald Genta, has been copied, but never near the perfection of UG.
This example is a rare big crown variant with exceptional gloss black dial, and even patina.
The watch comes with a rare Japanese Maruman bracelet, you won't see often, but looks sharp, especially on this watch!
- 36 mm Stainless Steel screwback
- Original big UG signed crown
- Reference - 204612/2
- Microtor Automatic
- Caliber 218-2
- Functions with accuracy, winds very smoothly
- Production 1963
- Original black crosshair dial, in exceptional glossy condition.
- Outer silvered reflective ring
- Original daupine luminous hands
- Open 6 & 9 date window with original cyclops
- Stainless steel Maruman bracelet in NOS condition.