1966 Omega Seamaster Chrono 145006
The 70's Omega Seamaster Chronograph reference 145.006-66 is quite a watch, especially in unpolished condition, with thick lug case, and finely brushed top, it has a lot of presence on the wrist !
This particular example feautures an inverted panda dial with central red centre seconds hand. It was produced in two versions of this reference, with caliber 861, and with Caliber 321.
The 321 iteration of the watch is harder to find in any condtion. After recent studies, and reading through blogs of data, it is decidedly becoming the next type of watch to find, after Speedmasters, it took one friend 3 years to find his 321 version! There are usually very worn examples around for crazy prices.
After all this, it is a really nice watch, with ample wrist presence and large C shape case. It is also featuring it's original crystal, crown and pushers.
Freshly serviced / Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Two-piece stainless steel, with factory screw caseback
- Good overall condition, possibly unpolished. Showing minor traces of use.
- 39 mm / 39 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Omega Plexiglass crystal
- Serial number:
- Reference: 165.006-66
- Original signed crown
- Precise high-grade manual movement
- Caliber 321
- Good condition. Freshly serviced.
- Original "Tritium" inverted panda dial in very good overall condition only minor wear marks to the subdial
- Printed logo
- Baton hands
- The watch comes with leather strap
- Gift Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate