1969 Zenith El Primero Chronograph A386
The Zenith El Primero A386 was agurably one of the most iconic automatic chronographs produced in 1969 with a high beat (36,000 vph) precision movement.
Beyond that, the design of the watch is just jaw dropping, with it's tri-colour subdials of grey, taupe and navy, with that red paddle seconds hand, and grey tachymetre ring, it just screams super cool.
The 37.5mm MKIII case is sharp, with thick edges and angular lugs. The watch is really a time capsule, in all original state.
You will not come across one as nice as this often, we have been looking a long time for an example of this condition to showcase in the shop. It is a really honest watch. The watch was produced in limited numbers to start with.
A watch icon !
Price on request.
- Two-piece stainless steel, with Zenith logo, Original pushers
- Good overall condition, possibly unpolished. Showing sharp brushed lugs
- 37.5 mm // 19 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal, light scratches
- Serial number: 862DXXX
- Reference: A386
- Original Zenith signed crown
- High beat rotor automatic fully signed movement
- Cal. 3019 PHC
- 31 Jewels
- MK III
- Good condition.
- Original tachymetre dial, perfect conditions
- Hands in original condition with some minor lume loss
- Original "baton" hands
- The watch comes with a taupe leather strap and generic steel buckle.
- Gift Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate