1970's Aquastar Genève Regate Chronograph
1970’s Aquastar Geneve Regate with rare blue dial. These watches were used to time yachiing races using the single pusher, each disc changes colour during the timing. It is actually a single pusher chronograph made specifically for timing. The vivid neon dial is so striking and cool, it could almost pass for a modern watch. This watch houses a Lemania 1345 automatic movement. If standing out from a crowd it your thing, this may be for you.
Freshly serviced | Technical warranty: 3 months
- Two-piece waterproof stainless steel, with factory screw caseback
- Good overall condition, possibly unpolished. Showing minor traces of use, but overall excellent.
- 37,6 mm / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal
- Serial number:
- Original crown
- Precise high-grade automatic movement
- Good condition. Serviced.
- Lemania 1345
- Original blue dial
- lume hands
- Regatta countdown timer
- The watch comes with blue strap
- Gift Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate