1970's Favre-leuba Seabird Alarm Watch
This super funky, yet refined Favre-Leuba "Seabird" has one of the strongest, and functional alarms out there, we were really taken back by it's sharp look, light red details, to the extreme sound coming from such a small object!! However, the 35mm beefy case has ample wrist presence. The Seabird is quite an uncommon piece, and we haven't see this dial configuration around, in short, we really dig it.
Freshly serviced / Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Two-piece tonneau stainless steel, with factory screw caseback
- Good overall condition, possibly unpolished. Showing minor traces of use. Some scratches.
- 35 mm / 35mm (lug-to-lug) / 17 mm (between lugs) 41mm
- Plexiglass crystal
- Serial number:
- Reference: 53033
- Original crowns
- Precise high-grade manual movement
- Caliber: Adolf Schild 1475
- Good condition. Freshly serviced.
- Original "brushed" silver dial with red accents.
- Printed logo
- SS baon hands
- The watch comes with leather strap
- Gift Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate