1970's NOS Nobreza Exotic Chronograph B&P's
A new old stock Nobreza from the 1970's with inner and outer box with papers/tag. This is an exotic dial chronograph with vibrant dial, in a tonneau case style, with the venerable valjoux 72 column wheel chronograph movement. A sporty and interesting throwback to tool watch era.
Freshly serviced / Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Two-piece stainless steel, with factory scew caseback
- NOS overall condition, unpolished. Showing minor traces of use. Sharp facets.
- 39 mm / 39 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal
- Serial number:
- Reference: 72
- Original crown
- Precise high-grade manual movement
- Valjoux 72
- Good condition. Freshly serviced.
- Original "Exotic" dial in very good condition, like nos, small mark.
- Printed logo
- SS Stick hands
- The watch comes with black tropic strap
- Original box
- Original hand tag
- Our company’s warranty certificate