1970's Omega De Ville Blue Chronograph
This particular watch has been a grail piece for us since we started. The blue dial De Ville chronograph, is an elusive bird! And one you don't see with such a beautifully preserved factory spec blue dial. The batons have also a nice patina to them, turning to a rich cream colour, which is matched by the tritium in the hands and around the dial.
This dial was known to turn tropical quite easily, due to a paint defect, and to offer a fantastic example with preserved blue dial is just a dream for our collection, and we are proud to offer it to you.
It houses the work horse manually wound caliber 861, so it is also easily serviceable, as this was used in the latter end of Omegas chronograph line, and in their 70's Speedmasters especially.
A vert rare and beautiful Omega paired on a handmade suede grey strap!
Freshly serviced / Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Two-piece stainless steel, with factory polished caseback
- Good overall condition, possibly unpolished. Showing minor traces of use.
- 35 mm / 35 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal
- Serial number:
- Reference: 145.018
- Original signed crown
- Precise high-grade manual wind movement
- Cal. 861 signed "Omega Swiss Made"
- Rhodium plated, 17 Jewels, 18000 A/j, adjusted to temperatures.
- Mint condition. Freshly serviced.
- Original "blue soleil" dial in very good condition showing very little aging.
- Applied "Omega" logo dial
- Raised cream baton markers.
- Original "baton" white hands with perfect factory lume similar in style to the Speedmaster.
- The watch comes with a grey suede leather strap
- Gift Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate