1970's Omega De Ville Silver 145.017
A super clean 1972 Omega De Ville with silver sunburst dial. Similar in finish to our grey dial de ville in the shop.
The watch has tritium hands and hour plots in good condition, with only small lume loss.
The dial is in excellent vintage condition with little or no wear. The original crown and pushers in excellent condition.
The caliber 860 was made in limited numbers compared to the triple register caliber 861's. We find the clean, minimal look of this De Ville very appealing.
We hope you share our sentiment!
- Two-piece stainless steel, with factory polished caseback
- Good overall condition, possibly unpolished. Showing minor traces of use.
- 35 mm / 35 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal signed Omega
- Reference: 145.017
- Original signed crown
- Precise high-grade manual wind movement
- Cal. 860 signed "Omega Swiss Made"
- Rhodium plated, 17 Jewels, 18000 A/j, adjusted to temperatures.
- Excellent running condition
- Original "silver sunburst" dial in very good condition showing very little aging.
- Applied "Omega" logo dial
- Raised steel baton markers.
- Original "baton" white hands with factory lume similar in style to the Speedmaster.
- The watch comes with a rust suede leather strap
- Gift Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate