1970s Milus Carribean Chronograph Valjoux 7734
A rare and coveted Milus Carribean Chronograph with bakelite bezel and mini sub inverted panda dial. These were used for yachting, and were waterproof tool watches.
The case is 38mm and robustly made with high quality finish. The movement is also signed which is quite uncommon on these divers.
The watch is overall in extremely good condition, and has only minor wear to the case. The dial is just superb with no degradation or paint loss.
- 39 mm Stainless Steel, two piece, screw case
- Original unsigned crown
- Reference 2002
- Serial number: xxx
- Manual winding
- Valjoux 7734
- Functions perfectly, and with accuracy
- Freshly serviced
- Original inverted panda dial
- Original baton luminouse hands
- Leather strap
- Our handmade leather watch pouches