1970s Nitella Chronograph Valjoux 7733
Super funky and functional Nitella panda dial chrongraph. Say that with a smile. This watch instantly has a cool vibe about it, and thr round brushed case and slightly recessed crown make it interesting from a design point of view. The watch has those blue metallic twin sub registers, really popping against the white of the dial, with that single red chrono hands and Heuer styling, it has got a lot going for it, especially with the valjoux 7733 beating behind it. Paired here on a very cool "two stitch straps" rally strap.
Freshly serviced / Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Two-piece stainless steel, with factory screw caseback
- Good overall condition, possibly unpolished. Showing minor traces of use.
- 38 mm / 38 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal
- Serial number:
- Original crown
- Precise high-grade manual wind movement
- Cal. 7733
- Good condition. Freshly serviced.
- Original "panda" dial in very good condition with blue sub registers.
- Printed logo
- Stick hands
- The watch comes with handmade racing strap
- Gift Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate