A really cool find here, this 1960s Revue T5626a divers watch, on original bracelet and with its original handtag and paperwork (signed in Italy) and plastic movement model included.
This watch has been used and enjoyed but the original owner decided to keep all the bits that came with it.
This variant has the best combination of dial with crosshairs and that grey sunburst with sunken hour registers and lemon lume. It really pops!
You will seldom see a full set so well kept like this.
1970s Revue T5626A Diver B&Ps
- 37 mm stainless steel screwback case
- Original domed plexi
- Functions perfectly, and with good accuracy
- Original sunburst grey dial
- Sunken lume plots
- Original hands
- Original "small rose" dial
- Watch pouch
- Original bracelet
- Original Box hand tag and papers