1972 Omega De Ville Grey Panda Chronograph
This is in our opinion one of THE most beautiful vintage Omegas ever made. The colour changes of grey, the light blue and ghost grey shades are undeniably attractive.
It is believed the Caliber 860 was only produced in 10,000 units compare that to the 861, which is around 300,000, spread across other references, making this inverted grey panda dial variant rare, as there was a fair amount of normal dial variants. Firstly, the shimmering chameleon grey dial on this particular De Ville is in honest condition as you would wish to find it.
What we truly love about this one is the detail, like that cool red detail printing on the left subdial contrasting the right in black print, and the white hour indexes on grey background. And multi facetted blue/grey silvered dial.
This example is in excellent overall condition and nicely preserved dial, with some slight wear around the hour plots, with all orginal parts, including the crown and pushers. And, Omega crystal has the floating Omega logo inside it. The caseback 'waterproof' engraving is deep, and unpolished.
These De Ville Chronos are quickly appreciating, but more importantly they are really beautiful watches, with good wrist presence. Don't let this one slip away...We don't see them too often..
#Omega #DeVille #Chronograph #145.017
Shipping // Free international shipping included // Via Fedex Express
- 36mm Stainless Steel, two piece, screwback, white printed tachmeter
- Original signed crown and pushers
- Signed original plexi
- Reference 145.017 dating to 1970's
- Manual winding chronograph
- Caliber 860 (twin register) signed Omega
- Fully serviced, functions perfectly, and with good accuracy
- Original and untouched grey inverted panda dial with red hour counter
- Signed 'T Swiss made T" Tritium dial
- Original hands with tritium inserts
- Leather strap
- Watch pouch