Dodane Flyback Chronograph CEV-62
A very rare Dodane Flyback Chronograph watch made for the French military. This particular one is even rarer because it is number 62 of 71 issued by to the CEV. I also uses the valjoux 231 flyback movement which was only made in 200 units! It has the service markings (FG - Fin de Garantie) on the caseback as well.. These details coupled with a really special dial, going slightly brown in full sun, and all the luminous in tact. At 38mm with matching stainless steel rotating bezel this watch really stands out on the wrist, and is one of the rarest variants of the type 20/21.
- 38mm Stainless Steel, steel rotating bezel
- Original crown and pushers
- Manual winding, flyback
- Valjoux 231, only 200 units produced.
- Functions well, serviced
- Original and untouched tropical brown dial
- Radium luminous compound
- Original steel baton hands
- Leather nato strap.