Insane 1952 Mido Multifort Powerwind
1960’s Mido Multifort Super Automatic Reference 9041, with Taubert & fils case (Borgel)
This mazingly well preserved Mido has a flawless silver dial, luminous dagger hands with puffy luminous hour plots in good condtion. Original leather strap and signed Mido pin buckle and hand tag compliments this for the completist.
Freshly serviced || Technical warranty: 3 months.
- Two-piece waterproof antimagnetic stainless steel case with factory screw caseback. Made by Taubert & Fils (Borgel)
- Good overall condition. Showing minor traces of use, but overall excellent.
- 34 mm / 16 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal
- Serial number:
- Original crown
- Precise high-grade automatic movement
- Good condition. Freshly serviced
- Original silver radium dial
- Dagger hands
- Radium mass arabic numbers
- The watch comes with original strap, buckle and hand tag.
- Gift Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate