Omega Speedmaster Reduced 3510.82.00 "Japan" LE
With the current trend for nice premoon Speedmasters, demand has been building up for the modern or younger Speedmaster generations, largely because they are just superbly built, and great looking watches, and relatively easy to service and maintain. This rare Japan Limited Edition "2003" reduced Speedmaster is one such watch. It feautures a crisp unpolished case, and amazing deep blue sunburst dial, with matte grey contrasting subdials. The best combination for the reduced in our humble opinion. And it is an automatic! So easy to wear. It was also limited to 1500 pieces, and made for the Japanese market.
This example is all original. Signed Omega crown, signed crystal, and signed pin buckle.
The example has just been fully overhauled by an Omega trained expert.
Freshly serviced / Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Two-piece stainless steel, with factory snap caseback
- Limited to 1500 units produced.
- Good overall condition, possibly unpolished. Showing minor traces of use.
- 38 mm / 38 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal
- Serial number:
- Reference: 3510.82.00 "Japan 2003"
- Original crown
- Precise high-grade Automatic movement
- Good condition. Freshly serviced.
- Original "Blue sunburst" dial in very good condition with grey subdials.
- Printed script/ logo
- Baton luminous hands
- The watch comes with sand strap, Omega pin buckle
- Gift Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate