Rarely do we find the elusive jumbo reference 2486-1 Omega Moonphase
This 1947 Omega Triple date Moonphase, OR, as some collectors prefer to call it, the TDMP.
This example is the best example we have ever seen in the flesh, with amazing opaline dial, with a subtle hint of patina. The moonphase is crisp and deep in colour.
The fully stainless steel case measuring 37.5mm is in great, unpolished condition.
The watch comes with it's original box and 30mm Omega booklet, and original receipt.
Price and more hi resolution pics available on request.
1947 Omega Cosmic Moonphase Jumbo 2486-1
- 37.5mm Stainless Steel, two piece, snapback
- Original signed crown
- Original Plexiglass
- Reference 2486-1 to 1947
- Manual winding
- Caliber 27DL PC AM signed "Omega Swiss"
- Fully serviced, functions perfectly, and with good accuracy
- Original and untouched dial
- "Phase de lune" Day, date and month.
- Original hands
- Leather strap
- Watch pouch