1961 Omega Seamaster Ribbon Wave 14384 SC
1961 Omega Seamaster with 'ribbon wave' dial in a stainless steel screwback case. This is the second we have seen in the last decade, and probably the last as it is really seldom seen.
The case is really sharp and has facetted lugs, it is unpolished with only minor scratches from use. The caseback has the embossed Seamonster logo and factory swirl finish.
The dial is simply fantastic with silver 3D "ribbon wave" textured dial. It captures the light with its unique silver finish.
It has original cyclops and signed Omega plexi with date window.
This is a quintessential 60's Seamaster with a difference.
Please note // Shipping costs added at checkout // Fedex Int. Shipping
Freshly serviced / Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Two-piece stainless steel, steel factory screwback case
- Good overall condition, possibly unpolished. Showing minor traces of use.
- 35 mm / 35 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal
- 17 Jewels
- Serial range 17 million
- Reference:14384-61 SC
- Original signed crown
- Precise high-grade manual movement
- Caliber 610 (Adjusted 2 positions)
- Good condition. Running well. Fully serviced.
- Smooth winding mechanism
- Original dial in very good condition.
- Applied logo, with white gold baton hour markers
- Silver dauphine hands
- The watch comes with suede strap
- Gift Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate