Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch 145.022-71 ST
A nice 1971 Omega Speedmaster with commemorative moonwatch landing caseback. The reference 145.022-71 is quite a hard watch to find, and is becoming a must for enthusiasts collecting various references of Speedmaster from the early 60's right through until the later 70's.
The case seems unpolished with only minor light scraches from use. The case is signed HF, by huegenin freres.
This example is in nice shape with its original 1171 bracelet and 633 ends. It has it's original pushers and crown.
The original DNN bezel has faded to a nice grey, with a hint of navy blue at certain angles.
The watch runs well and has been tested for accuracy.
- Stainess steel screwback/dust cover
- Reference 145.022-71 signed "Omega Swiss Made"
- Original crown and pushers
- 40mm excluding crown
- Tritium aged stepped dial with slight wear and patina
- All script original and in tact
- Original green lume, typical to this ref and year.
- Clean Caliber 861
- 32xxxxx serial range
- Running perfectly with strong amplitude
- Original 1171 bracelet with 633 endlinks