Universal Genève Polerouter Velvet Caramel
A beautiful and rare 60's Universal Geneve Polerouter with incredible caramel dial, aged from the original black colour. The dial is varying degress of brown and gold and and has a velvet quality really only appreciated in real life. The dial has gilt script and crosshairs, so it is an earlier model.
The case has sharp, defined twisted lugs, and comes paired on a beautiful cream grain calf strap by Molequin.
The watch has just had a full overhaul by Ian Walsh Watchmakers, and is running perfectly. It is guranteed for 1 year.
A genuine UG trapezoid plexi has just been installed.
Your chance to own one of the most unique Polerouters we have ever seen.
- Two-piece stainless steel, with serial and reference clearly visible
- Good overall condition, possibly unpolished. Showing minor traces of use, small marks to caseback
- 35.5 mm // 18 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal
- Serial number: 2121886
- Reference: 204503-2BD
- Original UG crown
- High grade micro rotor automatic movement
- Cal. 218-2
- 28 Jewels,
- Great condition. Freshly serviced.
- Original Velvet Caramel dial, 'Swiss' only dial
- Crosshair, gilt dial
- Original "dauphine" hands
- The watch comes with a taupe leather strap and steel buckle.
- Gift Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate