1960's Baylor Super Compressor Diver AS 1903
A lovely Baylor Super Compressor with blue grey sunburst dial and amazing even patina across the dial. The condition of this watch is close to being lightly used and I haven't seen many that show such a nice dial, all in tact with no pitting or stains. This was a tool watch, and this one probably stayed in a sock drawer it's lifetime. This watch was made by Glycine watch company for Baylor.
- Circa 1969
- 36 mm Stainless Steel, screwback Compressor case
- Original Compressor hatchet crowns
- AS -1903
- Movement and case signed Glycine & Co.
- Functioning well, with accuracy
- Original grey sunburst dial,
- Original hands
- Pumpkin patina on dial and hands in great condition.
- Leather band