1944 Omega Chronomètre 30T2 RG
This has to be one of the most classically beautiful Omega ever made, and made at the pinnacle of watch engineering. The 30T2 RG regulator was the watch the won Omega the Chronometer competitions at Bienne in the 1940s, and a finer take on the 30mm caliber which came before, It is also just stunning to look at (If only it had a open case back...!) The subtle two tone dial and delicate roman numerals give this watch real elegance, it is timeless. The rarity in this reference 2366 is in its size, as it measures a whopping 35.5mm exlcuding crown, making it one of the most desirable time-only Omega on the vintage market, especially in stainless steel, which is seldom found today.
Please inquire for price.
- 36mm "Jumbo" size stainless steel, two piece, snapback case
- Original crown
- Reference 2366
- Manual wind
- Caliber 30T2 RG (RG regulator, chronometer grade)
- Functions well, recently serviced
- Original and untouched two tone cream/beige dial
- Signed 'Omega Chronomètre'
- Correct steel hands
- Leather strap (Steel bracelet on request)