1961 Omega Seamaster Linen Dial
This incredibly cool Omega dates from 1961 and is a transitional reference when Omega used the linen dial design, and what a linen! The hands are similar to those that were used in the late 50's. The dauphine hands are in near perfect condition with a deep natural pumpkin patina.
The sharp stainless steel case 35.3mm is unpolished and has the embossed Seamaster logo on the caseback.
The condition and quality of this watch makes it special, and it is not a dial you will come across very often.
A big and rare Omega.
- 35.3 mm Oversized Stainless Steel, two piece, screwback case
- Original signed crown
- Manual winding
- Caliber 265
- Functions well, with accuracy
- Original Swiss Made linen dial
- Original broad dauphine hands
- Tan leather strap
- Our handmade leather watch pouches