This has to be one of the best chocolate dials we have ever seen on a vintage Omega! Not only a rare reference with this non lume arabic dial, but the stick hand configuration (non lume, stick hands combination ) A true time-capsule. Aged to perfection from a dark brown to a lighter chocolate colour, this dial is just so mesmerising. The case is very sharp, lugs defined, and caseback exactly as you wish to see it. The watch has its original knurled De Ville crown, and accompanied by a 4 row BOR bracelet in superb condition also. This is easily one of the nicest watches we've ever held at VV!
1960's Omega Seamaster De Ville Chocolate
- 34mm Stainless Steel monocoque case
- Original knurled signed Omega crown
- Reference 165.020
- Auto winding
- Caliber 552 24 Jewels
- Functions with accuracy, winds very smoothly, fully serviced.
- Original brown "caramel" dial
- Original baton hands with perfect tritium
- 6 line Beads of rice bracelet 18mm.