1960's Omega Seamaster De Ville "Cioccolato"
This has to be one of the best chocolate dials ever! Not only a rare reference with this dial and hand configuration, (non lume, stick hands and arabic numbers) but a true time-capsule. Aged to perfection from a dark coco powder to a milk chocolate nutella, this dial is just so tasty! The case is very sharp, lugs defined, and caseback exactly as you wish to see it. The watch has its original knurled De Ville crown, and accompanied by a 4 row BOR bracelet in superb condition also. This is easily one of the nicest watches we've ever held at VV!
- 34mm Stainless Steel monocoque case
- Original knurled signed Omega crown
- Reference 166.020
- Auto winding
- Caliber 551 17 Jewels
- Functions with accuracy, winds very smoothly, fully serviced.
- Original brown "caramel" dial
- Original baton hands with perfect tritium
- 6 line Beads of rice bracelet 18mm.