1940s Cyma Dirty Dozen WWW II
- 38 mm Stainless Steel, two piece, screw back
- Case unpolished, still showing strong shape
- Original crown
- Reference "dirty dozen"
- Case number: 17962
- Movemenr Serial 389079
- Manual winding
- Caliber 234, 15 jewels
- Functions perfectly, and with accuracy
- Strong amplitude, in good working order
- Original tropical brown aged dial
- Original radium hands
- Nato strap
- Our handmade leather watch pouches
Up for grabs is a wonderfully aged Cyma, WWW with stunning deep tropical dial with lovely aged plots an hands.
The case is nice and sharp, and appears to be unpolished.
These watches measure 38mm, with stepped bezel providing amazing wrist presence and fixed springbars.
The caliber 234 Cyma signed movement is in nice shape, and is running strongly on the timegraph.
The watch comes on an army green nato strap.
The dial and condition are superb with scratches and wear consummate with use.
This watch was purchased from the owners family in Wiltshire, UK.