Here we have a mouth-wateringly beautiful Eterna from the 1940s with gorgeous blue steel hands and blue inner scales, which compliment the original cream and silver two-tone dial. The dial is impressive, as is the case, which is unpolished and crisp. Paired on this cognac coloured calf grain strap for pure comfort and wear ability.
Shipping / Includes Fedex priority shipping / Worldwide
1940s Eterna Telemeter Chronograph
- 38mm Stainless Steel, two piece, snapback, unpolished
- Original crown and pushers
- Serial number 2488963
- Manual winding chronograph
- Vajloux 22 column wheel, signed 'Eterna'
- Functions perfectly, and with accuracy
- Original and untouched two-tone telemeter dial with blue inner scales
- Signed 'Fab Suisse" for the French Markets
- Original blue steel hands