1950's Omega Seamaster Broad Arrow
This has been on the grail list for some time here at Vision. This is one of those watches that is not known so well, because the just don't surface or come on to the market often.
It houses the caliber 267, manually wound movement, like our 2937 Seachero in the shop, it has the inverted styling, with white gold baton baton luminous markers, and those incredible broad arrow hands, divine!
The reference 2937-4 is super rare to find, and in this condition, which is as close to unworn as you can get. The luminouse is also so beautiful against the eggshell white of the dial.
In short, its a super rare, grail, watch.
- 36 mm Stainless Steel screwback
- Original knurled Omega signed crown
- Reference - 2937-4
- Manual wind
- Caliber 267
- Functions with accuracy, wind smoothly, sets crisply
- Production 1957
- Original radium "egg shell" style dial
- Original "broad arrow" hands
- Leather strap