A very unusual early beefy lugs Pre Seamaster reference 2910-9 This model features a snapback case, cream dial with explorer style layout, and large dauphine luminous hands.
The watch is in perfect condition with original signed crown, and good mechanical order having been recently serviced.
The chamfers on the thick lugs design are really a stand out feature of the watch and it is really smart and understated in its beauty.
1958 Omega Tresor Explorer Dial 2910-9
- 35 mm Stainless Steel Snapback (excluding crown)
- Deep Chamfered lugs
- Original crown
- Reference - 2910-9 SC
- Manual wind
- Caliber 284, 17 Jewels
- Functions with accuracy, winds very smoothly
- Production Date: 1958
- Original creamy "Swiss" dial, no oxidization
- Original large dauphine lume filled hands
- Full explorer numerals, 12,3,6 and 9
- Leather strap, Omega buckle