1960s Clebar Panda Chronograph
A rare 60s Clebar inverse panda dial chronograph with valjoux 7736.
The movement is signed Zodiac Ltd, as they made movements and cases interchangable for other brands such as Heuer, and Clebar.
This is the reference 73623 and feautures a later big crown.
A good balanced dial with waterproof screwback 36mm case.
These are great watches and look stunning paired on these brushed generic oyster bracelets.
- 36 mm stainless steel screwback
- Sharp, unpolished case
- Reference 73623
- Manual wind
- Valjoux 7736 Signed Zodiac/for Clebar
- Functions perfectly, and with good accuracy
- Triple register inverse panda dial
- Original luminous baton hands
- Original T swiss dial
- Suede strap
- Watch pouch