A very rare Sinn Excelsior Park EP 4 Chronograph made in limited production numbers, with rare tinted "Sinn" font which was typically white, and deep tritium hour markers, it is extremely hard to not fall in love with this 60s chronograph!
The case, whilst not totally unpolished has its angular facets, and is full stainless steel screwback, waterproof.
The watch measures 38mm excluding crown, and has 20mm lugs.
The watch is running well, and all chronograph functions are working as they should.
This is one of the most beautiful looking 60s chronographs we have seen for some time.
This is the only watch of its kind we can find on the current market.
Rare Sinn EP4 Chronograph
- 38 mm stainless steel screwback
- Sharp, unpolished angles
- Manual wind
- Caliber EP 4 twin sub registers
- Functions perfectly, and with good accuracy
- Flawless original and untouched T Swiss dial
- Original syringe Tritium hands
- Original black matte dial
- Leather rally strap
- Watch pouch