1962 Omega Seamaster Carbon fibre
A very rare and unusual Omega Seamaster 30 from 1962. The reference 125.003-62 features a 35mm case with signed Omega winding crown, and a superb grey 'carbon' tapistry dial with gold markers and baton hands. The case is nice and looks unpolished with some small scratches to the caseback, but overall in excellent condition. The manually wound caliber 269 in signed Omega and is in good working condition. The grey colour to the dial is very unusual for a watch from the early part of the 60's. It really is mesmerizing. The watch is paired on a stitch, Taupe strap.
- 35 mm stainless steel, two piece waterproof, screwback
- Original signed crown
- Original Plexiglass (Signed)
- Reference 125.003 dating from 1962
- Manual winding
- Caliber 269, 17 jewels signed "Omega Swiss"
- Fully serviced, functions perfectly, and with good accuracy
- Original and untouched 'Carbon' Dial
- Gold applied hour markers and hands
- Taupe calf strap
- Watch pouch