A stunning 1963 Tudor small rose on its original rivet stretch Rolex bracelet with signed clasp. The bracelet on this watch is hard to find in this condition.
The 7960 is a fairly large 35mm case is in great shape with the patented "oyster" screw down crown and "Elegante" slim profile case which wears really well.
The reference 7960 has a pure white dial with black serif and applied rose gold arabic numerals. A gorgeous combination.
The watch has just come back from a fresh service and is running great.
Don't miss out on one of the nicest we've seen yet.
1963 Tudor Oyster "Elegante" 7960
- 35 mm stainless steel Oyster screwback "elegante" case
- 7960 Rolex, Tudor signed case
- Thick case
- Original domed plexi
- Manual wind
- Functions perfectly, and with good accuracy
- Original white dial with applied numerals
- Original hands
- Original "small rose" dial
- Watch pouch
- Original Rolex '6635' rivet stretch bracelet with '57' ends