- Case - Stainless stee, unpolished lugs, small scratches
- Caseback - Excellent engraving, deep and blemish free
- Dial - Original dial, never relumed, originla hands
- Originality - Original skinny logo crown, original tritium hands.
- Reference - 105.003-65
- Year - 1965
- Serial -2400xxxx
- Service - Fully serviced (Simon Freese, Jan, 2018.)
A very charming and rare 1965 Omega Speedmaster 'Ed white' straight lugs which was purchased off the original owners son. A very beautiful and untouched piece which was just fully overhauled by Simon Freese Watchmakers. The signed plexi, crown, hands and dial are all original from factory. It is very rare to find all the original parts on these Speedys, and the caseback is testement to its overall condition!