The Heuer Camaro 7843 SN “Soleil “Dial Dato Panda is one of most sought after of the Camaros, especially in this configuration, with it’s original unpolished brushed stainless steel screwback case and beautiful and mint silver white dial with black subs and lemon drop tritium luminous plots, totally untouched specimen. This amazingly coveted collector chrono is paired here on a classic flat ended beads of rice bracelet by Bulang & Sons, but, also pair well with a vintage Carerra ;)
1969 Heuer Camaro 7843sn "Dato" Panda
- 37mm Stainless Steel
- Original Heuer signed crown
- Reference 7843sn Silver/Black
- Manual winding
- Caliber 7732 17 Jewels
- Functions with accuracy, winds very smoothly, fully serviced.
- Original Sunburst "Silver Soleil" dial
- Original baton hands with perfect tritium
- Flat-ended beads of rice bracelet 19mm.