Superb, and uncommon fume dial Seiko Lord Marvel with a high grade in house movement doubled at 36,000 A/h. This is a quintessential Seiko, and has all the elements of a classic. The understated elegance, and medium sized lugs make it really great to wear. This watch measures in at 35mm and has a larger crown, giving it suprising wrist presence. We have seen numerous white dials, but not many, if any of these fume dials around. Not to miss!
1970's Seiko Lord Marvel 'Fume' Dial
Freshly serviced / Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Two-piece stainless steel, with factory screw caseback
- Good overall condition, possibly unpolished. Showing minor traces of use. Sharp facets.
- 35mm / 35 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal
- Serial number:
- Reference: 5740-8000
- Original crown
- Precise in-house high-grade manual movement
- 574OC, 24 jewels, high beat.
- Good condition. Freshly serviced
- Original "Fume" dial in very good condition, like nos.
- Printed logo
- Steel hands
- The watch comes with handmade strap
- Gift Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate