1970's Seiko Lord Marvel 'Fume' Dial
Superb, and uncommon fume dial Seiko Lord Marvel with a high grade in house movement doubled at 36,000 A/h. This is a quintessential Seiko, and has all the elements of a classic. The understated elegance, and medium sized lugs make it really great to wear. This watch measures in at 35mm and has a larger crown, giving it suprising wrist presence. We have seen numerous white dials, but not many, if any of these fume dials around. Not to miss!
Freshly serviced / Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Two-piece stainless steel, with factory screw caseback
- Good overall condition, possibly unpolished. Showing minor traces of use. Sharp facets.
- 35mm / 35 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal
- Serial number:
- Reference: 5740-8000
- Original crown
- Precise in-house high-grade manual movement
- 574OC, 24 jewels, high beat.
- Good condition. Freshly serviced
- Original "Fume" dial in very good condition, like nos.
- Printed logo
- Steel hands
- The watch comes with handmade strap
- Gift Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate