This 1993 Tudor "big block" is certainly a future classic. It has more presence than a Daytona with its chiselled case and handsome silver panda dial, yet at a fraction of the cost.
This example has strong case profiles and facets still visible on the lug sides. The watch has the original Rolex signed bracelet. And comes with the service papers, inner outer box and Tudor catalogue, with two service cards.
This watch has been really looked after well and maintained.
1993 Tudor Big Block Chronograph
- 40 mm Stainless Steel, two piece, screwback case
- Original crown
- Date: 1993
- Caliber 7750
- Functions perfectly, and with accuracy
- Original silver sunburst dial
- Original baton hands in perfect condition
- Oyster bracelet
- Our handmade leather watch pouches
- Inner and outer box and paperwork