Eberhard & Co. Chronograph Lemania
Up for sale is a really beautiful modern hommage to the earlier 40's and 50's style chronograph. Made and sold in 1991 this Eberhard has some really unique and nice features. The inverted pushers, taken stright out of the 40's, are machined and look superb, and the coin edged case with exhibition caseback finished to perfection, showing off that 1873 Lemania (based on the famous caliber 861) movement.
The white dial with red tachymeter scale is nicely balanced and it is finished with gold dial furniture.
The watch is really a great throwback, but made for the modern world.
The watch comes with its original outer and inner wooden box, and it's paperwork. And Eberhard strap and pin buckle.
- 35 mm Stainless Steel, two piece. Exhibition case.
- Original crown
- Reference 31028
- Serial number: xxx
- Manual winding
- Lemania Cal 1873
- Functions perfectly, and with accuracy
- Freshly serviced
- Original red tachymetre dial
- Porcelain white dial
- Original hands
- Original leather strap, signed pin buckle
- Outer box and inner wooden box with signed papers
- Our handmade leather watch pouches