1966 Eternamatic Super Kontiki Diver
A great example of a rare Eternamatic Kontiki with original dial and even it's original Gay Freres bracelet!
These watches are truly what the 60's were all about, and this model was a serious proffessional diver and one of the coolest watches of that period!
The Kontiki line was named after the wooden raft named the Kontiki that sailed across from South America to Polynesia in 1947, an epic 8000 mile journey, during which all the crew members wore an Eterna watch.
The watch is made more desirable in that it is a decompression bezel and that it comes with original bracelet.
The case is 40mm of solid stainless steel and in all original condition. The watch keeps perfect time.
- 40 mm stainless steel screwback
- Sharp, unpolished angles, caseback medallion
- Automatic self wind
- Functions perfectly, and with good accuracy
- Flawless original and untouched luminous dial
- Original leaf hands
- Original dial
- Stainless steel beads of rice bracelet made by Gay Freres
- Watch pouch