LNOS Omega Seamaster 600 with silver applied hour batons, and date aperture, in a screwback case with Seahorse logo. Reference 135.001 dates to 1967, and has the Caliber 601, just freshly serviced. We haven't come across many in this condition, and it is a timeless design, ready to be worn and enjoyed! Also comes with original Omega buckle.
1967 Omega Seamaster 600
- 34mm Stainless Steel
- Original signed Omega crown
- Reference 135.011
- Manual winding
- Caliber 601 adjusted two positions
- Functions with accuracy, fully overhauled.
- Original silver sunburst with white gold indeces
- Original baton hands, tritium luminous
- leather strap, pin buckle