A stunning Universal Geneve triple calendar Moonphase with silver paintedarabic numbers....
This is a superb and near pristine example of a very sought after triple calendar moonphase with gorgeous egg shell white dial.
The case is full stainless steel and in excellent vintage condition adn recenly fully overhauled by our watchmaker.
The UG moonphase watches are some of the best designed pieces of the 50s.
1940s Universal Geneve Triple Date Moonphase
- 35 mm
- Stainless Steel
- Original crown
- Reference 21300
- Serial number: XXXX
- Manual winding
- Caliber 291
- Functions perfectly, and with accuracy
- Fully serviced
- Original silver dial with silver gilded numbers
- Full calendar moonphase complication
- Original blue stick steel hands
- Leather strap
- Our company warranty
- Our handmade leather watch pouches