"Elegance is as standard with this 1940's Movado with flying lugs"
A large and very beautiful Movado with "flying lugs" case design which measures 35mm excluding the crown, a large case for the era.
The elegant case and clean dial screams 40's design, with those square markers and pencil, blue steel handset.
The 15 jewel movement Caliber 125 is equally as good, and fully overhauled with our watchmaker Stefan Stefansson.
The watch is in exceptional condition for it's age, at over 60 years old!
1950's Movado "Fab Suisse" with Flying Lugs
- 35mm Excluding crown stainless steel, two piece, snapback
- "Flying lugs" case style signed Fond acier
- Manual winding (case number 2543)
- Caliber 125 sub seconds
- Fully serviced, functions perfectly, and with good accuracy
- Original and untouched "Fab Suisse" dial
- Signed Swiss made dial
- Original blue pencil hands
- Grey leather strap
- Watch pouch