1950s Lemania 287 Stained Glass Dial
Superb and stunning Lemania with faded radium two tone dial. The central part has got a "cracked glass" or stained glass effect which is really even and looks fantastic. The outer part a sun blushed colour. That topped off with applied rose gold arabic numbers.
The 35mm screwback "antimagnetic" case is thick and has "beefy lugs". It is reminiscent of the 50's Omega manually wound Seamasters.
A great find, paired on a 40's pig skin strap!
- 35 mm Oversized Stainless Steel, two piece, screw case
- Original unsigned crown
- Reference 287
- Serial number: 79xxxx
- Manual winding
- Functions perfectly, and with accuracy
- Two tone dial with arabic numbers
- Original baton luminouse hands
- Molequin strap
- Our handmade leather watch pouches