We have always been a fan of early Movado watches in general. The triple calendar give some of the best bang for buck on the market, and the build quality second to non.
The FB (Francois Borgel) case is really a work of art with its delicate lugs and chiselled mini date change pushers, and screwback case.
The 33.5mm case wears nicely with the stepped case and larger dial size on full show.
An amazing watch for for the price point
1950s Movado Triple Calendar Arabic
- 33 mm Stainless Steel, two piece, screw case, FB signed case
- Original bowler crown
- Reference 14788
- Serial number: xxx
- Manual winding
- Functions perfectly, and with accuracy
- Freshly serviced
- Original luminous arabic dial
- Original baton luminouse hands
- Alligator strap
- Our handmade leather watch pouches