A rare and clean 1965 Omega Seamaster 600 with white "technic" dial and red crosshairs. This is one of the most intricate Omega dials we have seen, with such a clean, and crisp look. This is a rare non lume dial.
The white version of the 135.011 is the hardest version to locate, especially in such condition.
The case is largely unpolished with the logo still present on the caseback.
The watch is paired with a period 60s Montal flip lock clasp, which gives it this minimal feel on the wrist. A truly spectacular Omega which is unique and almost never seen.
1965 Omega Seamaster 600 Technical
- 34 mm diameter with stainless steel screwback
- Lug to lug 40mm
- Original knurled crown
- Sharp, unpolished case, minor scratches
- Manual wind
- Caliber 601 adjusted to two positions
- Functions perfectly, and with good accuracy
- Flawless original and untouched white non lume "Technical dial"
- Original stick hands
- Original dial
- Stainless steel Montal bracelet included
- Watch pouch