A rare and really great example of a Vantage Chronograph with panda dial layout, and uncommon bronze subdials. It is the first time we have seen this on one of these. Made for the US market, and at 37.5mm excluding crown, it wears perfectly.
The dial has even, lemon coloured tritium, and a clean white dial, with no blemishs or damage.
The movement is a valjoux 7733 signed on the bridge "Standard Time Corr" and "Unadjusted"
The model is a full stainless steel case, and desirable configuration. The watch has military engravings on the caseback:
The perfect 60's Chrono!
1960's Vantage Panda Dial Chronograph
- 37.5 mm Excluding crown stainless steel, two piece, screwback
- Original crown, pushers
- Reference "Vantage"
- Manual winding (Valjoux 7733)
- Functions perfectly, and with good accuracy
- Original and untouched "Panda" dial
- Signed "Swiss made T " dial
- Rare bronze concentric subdials
- Baton hands
- Taupe leather strap
- Watch pouch