Gallet Watch Co. produced their brand under a few retailers back in the 60s. Here is one such example, retailed by Mardon Fleet Watch Company, in near unworn condition. The matte black dial and silver print are very typical of the era, with smaller spaced apart sub dials, giving the dial more size, and clarity. Under the hood, we have a very crisp valjoux 7736 just freshly serviced. If condition rarity is your thing, this is one for you. The watch measures 37mm, and comes on an handmade leather strap.
1960s Mardon Fleet by Gallet Valjoux 7736
- 37mm Stainless Steel, screw back
- Original crown
- Manual winding
- Caliber 7736 (Valjoux)
- Functions with accuracy, fully overhauled.
- Original matte black with silver font dial, in perfect conditions.
- Original steel hands, tritium luminous
- Italian leather handmade chestnut strap