This 42mm Tissot T12 is one beast of a watch! The case is a solid chunk of stainless steel. The dial has a unique ageing which looks like the moons surface. The layered dial is really nice and creates a depth to the watch.
The inner rotating bezel is functioning as it should.
A great statement piece vintage diver.
1970s Tissot Visodate Seastar T12
- 42 mm Stainless Steel screwback
- Original crown (signed)
- Reference - T12
- Functions with accuracy, winds very smoothly
- Production Date: 1970's Circa
- Original meteorite dial
- Original white baton hands
- Original outer adjustable depth gauge
- Leather nato