1963 Omega Chronograph 101.010 Cal. 321
1963 Omega Caliber 321 Coffin Markers 101.010-63
This Omega Cal. 321 101.010-63 has character in spades, or should we say coffins? ;)) Amazing and near flawless brushed silver dial with applied “coffin” case markers, which are deluxe, and made in solid 18k rose gold. The case measures and ample 35mm in diameter.
This is rarely seen chronograph with triple register, and in this condition, in stainless steel, and the dial is incredibly preserved. A REALLY time special piece, and perfect Spedmaster accompaniment.
- 35.5mm Stainless Steel
- Original Omega signed crown
- Reference 101.010-63
- Manual winding
- Caliber 321
- Functions with accuracy, winds very smoothly, fully serviced
- Production 1963.
- Original brushed "linen" dial with applied rose gold coffin markers
- Original rose gold alpha hands
- One of our new muted grey handmade leather straps