A vintage 1963 Omega Seamaster 165.002 with uncommon luminous numerals. The watch was awarded by the Nationa Steel quarter century club in 1963 for service.
The watch is in impeccable condition, and shows very little age, the hands are nice and have retained their tritium.
The watch has its original crown, and the case has been lightly polished in the past.
1966 Omega Seamaster 165.002
- Two-piece stainless steel case
- Good overall condition, lightly polished
- 34.5mm // 18 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal
- Serial number:
- Reference: 165.002
- Original Omega signed crown
- Automatic movement
- Cal. 552
- Great condition. Freshly serviced.
- Original dial, perfect conditions
- Hands in original condition
- Original "stick" hands
- The watch comes with a leather strap and steel buckle.
- Gift Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate