1968 Aquastar Duward Continual 200m
A superb and rare Aquastar Duward Continual 200m Compressor cased Divers watch on it's origonal steel slide lock bracelet.
The dial is highly attractive with full luminous mass markers and matte black dial in superb unblemished conditions.
The case measures a whopping 43mms, with double signed crowns, one operating the inner bezel.
The compressor signed case is signed brevet, and has the 4 digit reference and it dating to 1968.
This is one awesome super compressor, a true tool watch.
- 43 mm Stainless Steel, two piece, screwback case
- Original double signed crowns
- Rotating internal bezel
- Date: 1968
- Reference: 2472
- Case No: 1342
- Automatic, signed Duward, 17 jewels.
- Functions perfectly, and with accuracy
- Original matte black, luminous dial
- Steel luminous mass hands
- Original signed Duward/Aquastar bracelet
- Our handmade leather watch pouches